WELCOME TO CYBER NINJAS OFFICIAL BLOG! BROWSE GREAT POST ABOUT TECH , GADGETS AND MANY MORE THANKS FOR VISITING!
AD SPACE

Wednesday 19 July 2017

MySQL injection find sql errors and React



If you see following error by putting single quotes ' after any number or in any word like
id=3 or name=aakash then see this
id=3' or name=aakash'
Errors -->
Notice:
Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''' at line 1 SQL: SELECT * FROM tblStoreItems WHERE store_id = 13' in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 109
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 151
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 167
Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\functions.inc.php on line 29
Notice:
Query failed: Unknown column '4' in 'order clause' SQL: SELECT * FROM tblStoreItems WHERE store_id = 13 order by 4 in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 109
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 151
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\mysql.class.php on line 167
Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in D:\Hosting\2586329\html\inc\functions.inc.php on line 29

6 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. I want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. I lost my hard earn money and it was a total of $1,000.00. One day I was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when I came across a testimony of a woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called mr peter Loan Company and where she finally got her loan, so I decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by whattsApp (+2349063879939) you can also Email the company on their Email Address on (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com (mailto:peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com)) and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my loan in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest astonishment I was given a loan amount of $580,000.00 US Dollars at a very low interest rate of 4% by this great Company. if there is anyone who is also in need of an urgent loan should kindly whattsapp this great loan company offers on (+2349063879939) or kindly email them. (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com (mailto:peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com)) managed by mr peter loan a God fearing man and here I am today happy because this company has given me a loan so I made a vow to my self that I will keep testifying on the internet on how I got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via whattsApp +2349063879939. or Email (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com (mailto:peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com)) and share your own testimony thanks. Peter loan company offers is a great company and they are the only loan lender who can offers you loan without collateral others are fraud. Mr peter is a very good and kind man he is a God fearing man And i believe God has sent him to come and help us so any one who is really in need of an urgent loan should contact him own and get your instant loan thanks once again. contact him on (+2349063879939). OR Email him on (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com (mailto:peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com)) and celebrate by sharing your own great testimony too do not lose this great opportunity thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607. for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200, $300, $400, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2000, $3000, $4000, $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. Selling USA FRESH SSN Leads/Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

    **Price for One SSN lead 2$**

    All SSN's are Tested & Verified. Fresh spammed data.

    **DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
    ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
    ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

    ->Bulk order negotiable
    ->Hope for the long term business
    ->You can asked for specific states too

    **Contact 24/7**

    Whatsapp > +923172721122

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    Telegram > @leadsupplier

    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete

Adbox